Sci-Fi Web Tech has just launched uniSecurities new websiteSeptember 30, 2015
Before you begin, please take note of the following;
*Always type the email you’re syncing in full (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
* SMTP Mail Server: mail.domainname.com
- Sign into your Gmail account
- Click on the “Settings” icon on the top right corner of your screen and scroll to the “Settings” option below.
- Select the “Account & Import” tab
- Under the ‘Send email as” section, select the “Add another email address” option.
- A pop-up window shall appear. Enter your full name and the full email address. Make sure the “Treat as an alias” checkbox is ticked. Click on the “Next Step” button.
- Another pop-up window shall open asking for the SMTP settings. Enter the following;
SMTP Server: mail.yourdomainname.com
Username: Your Full Name
Password: ***** (the password for your email account. Please be sure there are no white spaces)
- A confirmation code shall be sent to the email address (login via webmail to retrieve this confirmation code). Enter the confirmation code into the Gmail pop-up window and your account shall be validated.
- Now you can receive and send emails from your email account using your Gmail profile.
- When sending emails, remember to select which account by switching the accounts on the “From” option.
- You should be good to go.
- Contact our support team if you need any help. (http://support.sci-fiwebtech.com/)